Wednesday 19 October 2011

The Profile



Yesterday I posted the route, today the profile of my route. 

On the left is my starting point in Bracknell, Berkshire, on the right my finishing point in Staines, Middlesex.

As you can see the profile explains my speed on the way to work and the lack of on the way home (i'm working on it), 545ft of climbing. Not a huge amount but just enough. I would argue that this is the perfect commute, the perfect distance and the perfect profile. Enough climbing to challenge your legs and enough descents to keep you interested, you wouldn't want the right to left profile on the route to work now would you?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good for the way in for sure and at least the elevation is at the start on your way home, you wouldn't want it at the end.

    ReplyDelete