Friday 27 January 2012

The Enemy within....

Great friend, great foe....

You know that one person in the office, the one you share experience's with, buying tips, hardware advise, you both love cycling and your both passionate about it. You're cool (in your own mind), you pretend it doesn't matter, the speed, the stats but in truth when your on the bike, its all that fucking matters.

I don't have to finish 'fastest' according to strava i just have to 'win'. Now this guy I class as a friend, someone I'll always have time for and someone I'll always look to share stories with.

Thing is he's winning, you pretend it doesn't matter and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't but as a pride thing, its nice to be on top.


I have a funny feeling this could take all year. Coopster the 1st, I'm coming for ya.....can't be behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment